Monday, February 22, 2016

Krypton Tunes (First Two Singles)

Krypton Tunes were a Four piece from Wales that released three singles between 1977 and 1979. I've included their first two, for your listening pleasure. The first single comes with a red label and a blank white label. I'm not sure how many were pressed but I have both versions. I must admit, I've never heard the last one. If any of you are willing to share it with me, I'd love to hear it. All four of these tracks are crudely recorded, 77 style Punk smashers; Love It ! I found a disk you can buy, that includes all three singles. Check it out HERE.



Line Up -

John Wadlow - Lead Vocal, Guitar
Dave Bass - Bass, Vocals
January - Guitar, Vocals
Bob Black - Drums, Vocals


Black And Red Records 1978

1. Behind Your Smile
2. Coming To See You

Lightning Records 1978

1. Limited Vision
2. (All In) Jail


♫♫♫...Your Life Is A Prison...♫♫♫

No comments: